1. Take some guitar lessons.
- I don't want to be the next Jimi Hendrix or anything...just want to be able to play a few blues and rock'n'roll tunes.
2. Weight loss plan - goal is 220 lbs. lean mass, 30-40 lbs. fat
- One of the hardest goals on here, but damn it, I'm going to do it. I intend to document my progress on this in each monthly update, so if I'm slacking all my readers (both of you) can call me on it.
3. Go to a Canucks vs. Avalanche game.
- I've been meaning to do this for a long time. This year, the Avs are at Vancouver 4 times: 11/9, 2/9, 2/27, and 4/1. Who's up for a trip to Van and when?
4. Complete at least one short film.
- Got my script. Just have to get off my lazy ass and do this thing.
5. Update my will.
- Haven't updated it since we had it done 5 years ago. Marriage changes some of the particulars, so we need to update it.
6. Start my son's college fund.
- I've been meaning to do this since he was born. Need to do this one ASAP.
7. Design and make a good Steampunk costume for myself.
- I've been thinking about making and selling Steampunk costume and prop stuff as a sideline. Could tie in to #10 below.
8. Fix my motorcycle.
- I need to ride, damn it!
9. Play in a casino poker tournament.
- Maybe I'll be the next Chris Moneymaker. Or maybe I'll get busted out on the first hand. Either way, I want to try.
10. Start a small side business.
- I think everyone should have their own business at least once in their life.
11. Go on at least one decent length road trip.
- It's about the drive, not the destination.
12. Visit either Vegas (could combine with #11!) or Amsterdam.
- Preferably with friends. Got a preference? Gimme a vote for one or the other.