Thursday, December 14, 2006

Jack's back!

If you've known me for long, you probably know that I have a fascination with serial killers. The missus often says this fascination is "disturbing" or "unhealthy", but I don't find anything wrong with it. Besides, I saw Helter Skelter when I was like 7 years old, and one of my college instructors knew Edmund Kemper. It's not my fault that I like this subject!

Anyway, on serial killer news front, England has one who is preying on prostitutes in Ipswich. Naturally, since he's killing prostitutes and is in England, some are drawing comparisons to Jack the Ripper. While I think that is ridiculous, he is up to five victims, and that's actually a pretty high number for a serial killer, especially in just two weeks. The afore-mentioned Kemper killed 10 over a period of nine years. David Berkowitz (the "Son of Sam") killed six, over the course of a summer.

My guess is, after they catch the guy, James Spader will be in the movie.

1 comment:

Memophage said...

Looks like they have a suspect.