Monday, July 09, 2007

Reverend Mattbear presiding

If you're a long time reader of this blog (and I think all two of you who still read this are) you may recall me complaining that while I am an ordained minister, I have never had the opportunity to perform a wedding ceremony. Well, I've finally been asked to officiate a wedding in November. Yay, me!

It's going to be especially interesting since the union is between one nominally Christian and one nominally Wiccan, and they want to incorporate elements from both traditions. I'm going to have to consult the only Wiccan priest I know.

3 comments:

Wiwille said...

Congratulations Rev Mattbear. Pagan and a Christian? Should be an interesting union.

Miles Orion said...

Interested in doing another?

No date yet, atheist and pagan, likely no religion in the ceremony.

Did you get the video link I emailed?

Mattbear said...

Hell Yeah I'll officiate your wedding. I did get the e-mail, but haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.