Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Holy '80s nostalgia, Batman

Couldn't pass up posting this: a trailer for the upcoming movie Lost Boys: The Tribe. That's right, a sequel to the guilty pleasure full of "two Coreys" goodness, The Lost Boys. They even dug up the dude who played "the other" Frog brother in the original. He's been in one actual movie and one After School Special since The Lost Boys. Perhaps this will be his career revival.

The trailer even features a cover of the awesome song "Cry Little Sister" recently featured in an Erik's Ramblings post. (That "awesome" is not sarcastic. I love that song.)




5 comments:

Claire said...

Heh. Viva the 80s!

Cxx

Mattbear said...

If I recall correctly, you're barely old enough to remember the 80s!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that song too. I had NO idea this was happening. I am a bit worried....

Psyber Wolf said...

The 80's musta been good to me because I remember it all. hehe
Loved the movie. Will be interesting to see if they can make this new one decent?

Mattbear said...

I seriously doubt this sequel is going to be any good. But you know what? I'll watch it anyway.