Monday, April 17, 2006

30 years + birthday partay + paddle = Bruised Ass

Saturday was Loxie's 30th birthday, and we threw a little party for said event. There were some other plans that fell through for her birthday, and some confused discussion about what to do, so it wound up being a kind of last-minute thrown together thing, which I feel bad about. A good time was had by all, however. Especially after the kids went to bed. A fair amount of drinking was done, largely facilitated by the great bartender, my nephew Big Mike. Lots of vodka was used.

Now, anyone who has known us long knows of the tradition of The Paddle. The Paddle was purchased by my lovely wife specifically for the purpose of me receiving 30 birthday spankings on my 30th birthday. Everybody got a turn. It hurt. And tradition has been ever since that on the 30th birthday, all our friends must face The Paddle. So Saturday, it was Loxie's turn.

Normally, there are pictures of the main event, but this time I got it all on video. If you want to see it, you're going to have to ask.

Poor girl had it pretty tough between me and Big Mike. After missing a shot (my second or third, really) with The Paddle, I threw it to Launchpad and turned around real quick to give her a barehand shot that apparently stung quite a bit. Not to be outdone, Big Mike gave her a barehanded whack that lifted her about four inches off the floor. After about the 10th spanking she said her ass was numb anyway, but the next evening she wouldn't game with us because she couldn't sit down long enough. I guess her arse wound up black and blue, and quite sore. I almost feel bad about it. But I pretty much know how it feels.

I might think that this tradition is getting out of hand, that we're trying too hard to one-up each other. I might think we should back off and tone it down. But the next person to have a 30th is Big Mike - and Jen, Launchpad, Loxie, and I all owe him some big payback. Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Mattbear.

No comments: