Thursday, April 20, 2006

Linky Linky

To direct your attention to the sidebar, I have added a couple of links I wanted to point out under "Other Stuff that Amuses Me".

One is "Liquid Metal Magazine", the latest creative endeavor of my brother-in-law (feels weird calling him that after all these years). He's put together a downloadable indie comic magazine with some other contributors. Check it out. Currently free, he intends to charge a small amount for future issues.

The other is "Evil Bunny with a Wrench", a little comic posted via LJ by a friend of Charley's. The art isn't staggering, just a simple drawn bunny (with a wrench), but the humor is fantastic. If you like "Something Positive" (my favorite webcomic) you'll like Evil Bunny.

Mattbear out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evil Bunny with a Wrench seems to borrow liberally from Red Meat and Book of Sick....

-A Man Called W

Mattbear said...

I never said it was unique or highly original. Just that it is funny.

:)