Friday, May 18, 2007

Employment looms; selling house seems distant...

Got some good news yesterday in that I will have a job come end of June. Yay me! I have grown weary of being broke.

However, the house has been on the market for a week and a half, and no one has even come look at it. I know in my head that I can't expect it to sell overnight, but I do want it to hurry up. We have an "Open House" tomorrow from 1pm to 4pm, so if you know somebody who wants to buy a house a little bit in the country, direct them here.

3 comments:

Wiwille said...

That's actually a good price, well considering I'm renting a room in a small townhouse that's in the ghetto (MLK) that sold for $500,000.

Yes you read that right.

Memophage said...

Dang, place looks good. I'd buy it, except I own two at the moment already. :)

Miles Orion said...

I understand your pain. I've moved into my new place (almost two years ago now) and I've still not sold the old one. It can be tough sometimes.