Friday, October 05, 2007

Random stuff

Some of my friends have been vegans or vegetarians, and I being the big carnivore that I am like to make fun of them. I appreciate that they are making a different choice, and bully for them, but I reserve the right to make fun of them for it. Making fun of people is sort of my hobby. But you better pray for salvation if you start pushing your herbivore bullshit on me. It pisses me off more than if you try to push religion on me - and I've been known to try to slam doors literally on Jehova's Witlesses when they come around.

This why I find this post hysterically funny. (From some blogger who recently linked to Billy Ocean, Student Council Treasurer)

In gaming news, having raked in the cash from three Halo games but not wanting to do a fourth (or fifth, if you count the upcoming Halo Wars), it's official: Bungie is splitting from Microsoft. I wonder if Bungie employees will still get Microsoft's awesome healthcare benefits?

Ever-hated idiot hack pundit Ann Coulter has said that the government should take away her right to vote, something I wholeheartedly agree with. Unfortunately, her real statement was that they should take away all women's right to vote, because then, she posits, we would never have another Democrat President. Why hasn't she starved to death? Seriously, that woman just needs a hoagie, a conscience, and to get laid.

No comments: