Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Time flies when you're lame

It's been forever since I posted here. I am going to try to work on that.

Right now I'm just going to throw a few fun/amusing/interesting links at you:

  1. Alt Text had Lore (formerly of internet awesomeness Brunching Shuttlecocks) do an article on the controversy of supposedly explicit sex scenes in video games. Funny stuff, as only Lore can do.
  2. Flula Borg's American Hot Jams. I don't know what else to say. Courtesy Willtuck.
  3. Sarcastic Gamer does some funny parodies of ads and such. Courtesy my wife.
  4. Not funny, but very cool, PBS has a whole bunch of information about Nikola Tesla.
  5. My heroes Improv Everywhere pulled off a terrific scene at Grand Central Station.
  6. A long time ago, I heard about an episode of Conan O'Brien's Late Show where he went to interview Hunter S. Thompson at his home, and they drank and shot guns. I searched online for it for a long time, but to no avail. Wiwille found it for me. Wiser words have rarely been spoken - "Move your whiskey before you shoot."

All for now. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Wiwille said...

You were this close to going on the "blogs that are rarely updated" list.

Mattbear said...

Whooot! I like to cut it close.

There will be more frequent updates from me. Honest.