Thursday, April 12, 2007

...And Stuff


It's a well-known fact that I organize a yearly "Dead Pool" competition with my friends, and I had to check the Dead Pool list this morning because author Kurt Vonnegut died today. As it turned out, no one had picked him, so the standings haven't changed any. Vonnegut is always said to be one of the most important authors of the 20th century, but I've never read any of his work. Perhaps I should correct that. Just as soon as I finish painting almost all the rooms in this house, get a job, and finish muddling through the incredibly boring Catcher in the Rye. By the way, if any of you are good at interior painting and are free this weekend, please let me know. Or if you'd like to spend some time splitting fire wood.

On a completely unrelated topic: Inspired by Rawbean and her contests, I've decided to have a little guessing-game contest of my own and send a prize to the winner. You can post your answer here (I won't reveal the correct answer for a few days) or e-mail them to mattbear69-at-hotmail-dot-com. The question:

I have only ever edited one article on Wikipedia. It was about a movie. What movie was it?

3 comments:

Memophage said...

Man, I never took you for a "Grey's Anatomy" geek. :)

Wiwille said...

"The Big Lebowski" maybe?

Wiwille said...

"(I won't reveal the correct answer for a few days)"

So no one got it right? sniff...