Sunday, April 01, 2007

Busy bee, busy bee

I've been super busy the last couple of weeks trying to get the house ready for sale. It's been a huge pain in the ass, and I'm not even done yet. Originally, today was supposed to be the deadline of when our realtor was going to come over again, but it got pushed to Tuesday, thankfully. Two day reprieve.

Not making this any easier is the fact that yesterday I had to move my mom in to our place. She's going to be living with us for awhile. I'm looking for a place to rent that has a mother-in-law unit with it so we can all have some measure of privacy/separation.

Anyway, I better get back to work. Mattbear out.

2 comments:

Memophage said...

When all of us are done packing and moving and stuff we gotta have a PARTY!

Wiwille said...

Need a hand, oral?