Friday, April 27, 2007

Woops

OK, Wiwillie is giving me crap about not posting the correct answer from my "contest" with it's whole two contestants. And rightly so. I've been busy arranging contractors and such and having them in my house doing work to get it ready for sale. Huge headaches.

Anyway...Wiwillie's guess was good, but incorrect. Memophage's answer was alluding to the fact that he knew exactly what I posted on Wikipedia (I edited a line about a reference to the movie used in the show "Gray's Anatomy")...obviously, there is some way to look up what another user has posted. The correct answer was "Silence of the Lambs" (my favorite movie evar).


However, I specified that the contest was a guessing game...not a "cheat and look up my specific entry" game. So Memophage will get a prize...but it will be one deserving of his cheating ways.

And for the record, punko, Gray's Anatomy is a perfectly good show. Or was. This current season is too soap-opera-ish. Needs more surgeries and blood and death.

2 comments:

Memophage said...

Well if you want to be technical about it, you have actually edited two articles on wikipedia. The second was on the Café racer page. I wouldn't want to get technical though.

If you want your "contributions" page, click here.

I know it was cheating, I just couldn't help myself. :)

Hope the house-preparation is going well.. been meaning to call you, but haven't had a spare minute. I'll get 'hold of you this weekend, we need to get together soon.

Wiwille said...

I'm a big loser:(