Friday, April 25, 2008

I love leather

Not like that, you pervert.

OK, like that too, but that's not what this post is about. Pervert.

This post is about this:


A company in the UK called Wested Leather Co. who does movie costumes (including the original Indiana Jones jacket) sells a reproduction of the jacket from The Rocketeer. I couldn't care less about the movie (it looks too Disney-fied to me), but I love that jacket. I saw one of the originals up close at the Science Fiction Museum, and immediately fell in love with it. I so, so, so want this jacket. And I so, so, so cannot afford the $500 price tag.

2 comments:

Claire said...

500 bucks? Sheesh!

Cxx

Wiwille said...

You don't like The Rocketeer? I mean man Jennifer Connely is smoking in that movie. Seriously she alone is worth the watch.

$500 is a bit pricey.